Using Lillion DeFi without Centralized Exchanges
You don't need an account with Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx or any other centralized exchange to start using Lillion DeFi!
Lillion DeFi is a decentralized application. That means, unlike Binance or other centralized platforms, you don't need to register an account to use it. you just need a crypto wallet. So how can you get crypto onto Lillion DeFi without using a centralized exchange?
In this tutorial, we're going to guide you through the process of using "cross-chain bridges" to transfer your assets into your BNB Smart Chain wallet and start using Lillion DeFi.
You can use a variety of different cross-chain bridges to transfer tokens from Ethereum or other networks, onto BNB Smart Chain.
In the following tutorials, we are going to demonstrate moving USDT from a variety of different blockchains to BNB Smart Chain, using three different cross-chain bridges.
Let's try moving USDT from Polygon (MATIC) blockchain to BSC using AnySwap.
- 1.Prepare your Polygon (MATIC) wallet with USDT and some MATIC for gas.
- 2.Since AnySwap only supports MetaMask, OKEx Wallet and Coin98 Wallet. If you are using other wallet apps, we recommend you to import your wallet into MetaMask.
- 4.Connect your wallet and switch your network to Polygon (MATIC) Mainnet.
- 5.Select USDT on MATIC mainnet as "From", and USDT on BSC mainnet as "To". Then type in the amount of USDT you want to transfer.
- 6.Click "Approve USDT" to approve your USDT.
- 7.Additionally, if you want AnySwap to deposit your USDT into another BSC address. Please use the "+ Send To" button.
- 8.Click "Swap" and complete your final cross-chain transactions.
- 9.The entire process will take around 10-30 minutes to complete depends on how congested the network is.
- 10.Once finished. You should receive your fund in your BSC wallet. Now you can start using PancakeSwap to swap some tokens on BNB Smart Chain!