Lillion offers one LIL Pool with two staking options: flexible staking or fixed-term staking. Note that the Auto LIL, IFO LIL, and Manual LIL pools will be retired upon the launch of the new LIL Pool with flexible and fixed-term staking. Keep reading on to learn more!
With both, you can simply stake your LIL tokens to earn more LIL tokens with no deposit fees—both staking options auto-compound LIL rewards for you. Flexible staking allows users to stake LIL and earn rewards with the ability to unstake whenever they please. Fixed-term staking allows users to maximise their yield and earn even more LIL by locking their staked LIL for a period of time they choose, earning a linearly boosted APY compared to flexible staking.
Flexible staking and fixed-term staking are both part of the same pool to allow users easy migration between the two staking options. Because of this, you can only choose one staking option at a time. More details about the differences are below.
Stake your LIL and forget about it! The LIL you stake in this Pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee (same as the old Auto LIL Pool).
If you have LIL staked in flexible staking
- ✅ Add more LIL to flexible staking
- ✅ Harvest rewards any time
- ✅ Withdraw any time (fees apply for the first 72 hours, see below)
- ✅ Convert all staked LIL in flexible to fixed-term staking
- ❌ Add LIL to fixed-term staking if you have any LIL in flexible staking
- ❌ Convert part of the staked LIL in flexible to fixed-term staking
- 0.1% if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more LIL in the pool.
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted automatically from each yield harvest.
- For example, if the harvest were 1 LIL, then 0.02 LIL would be subtracted as the performance fee.
The LIL collected via the unstaking fee and performance fee is burned every week as part of the regular LIL token burns.
This is a good thing for LIL holders because it reduces the overall amount of LIL tokens in existence, which helps reduce inflation.
Stake your LIL for a fixed amount of time to maximise yields and receive additional benefits! The staked LIL will be automatically compounded during the entire lock duration.
- No performance fees
- The longer you lock, the higher the boost applied to the yield! Always offering a higher APY compared to flexible staking!
- LIL rewards are auto-compounded and will unlock, along with your staked LIL, when your lock duration expires
- Once staked in fixed-term staking, you cannot withdraw until the end of your lock duration.
- IFO LIL credit (the maximum amount of LIL they can commit during an IFO) will be determined from the fixed-term staking pool
If you have LIL locked in fixed-term staking
- ✅ Add more LIL to lock
- ✅ Extend lock period
- ❌ Add LIL to flexible staking
- ❌ Harvest rewards
- ❌ Withdraw before locked term ends